Georgia Trucking Portal is designed to offer our motor carrier customers a one-stop shopping experience. Our Home Page offers information to assist motor carriers in conducting their motor carrier business with the State of Georgia. The motor carrier customer can access the applications required to obtain credentials (UCR-Unified Carrier Registration, GIMC-Georgia Intrastate Motor Carrier, IRP-International Registration Plan, IFTA-International Fuel Tax Act, OS/OW-Oversize/Overweight Permits, IRP/IFTA/Hunters Permits) from a single location.
News & Alerts
- UCR Registration year 2014 begins Oct. 1, 2013: You must register by January 1, 2014.
- GIMC Registration year 2014 begins Oct. 1, 2013: You must register by Jan. 1, 2014. The enforcement date is Feb. 1, 2014. The late fee assessment will be $25.00 per vehicle after Jan 1, 2014.
- GSP to begin issuing texting tickets
- Super Speeder Law
- National Truck Driver Appreciation Week
- Enforcement Penalties by FMCSA
- Federal News